Skip to main content

Paper Abstract Published Work

I am so overwhelmed the way my work on paper abstract work is getting appreciation from all around. Honestly I didn't expected such a success for this work. As an artist I am really loving it & which artist didn't wish appreciation for his work?

I really enjoyed every bit of working while shooting these beautiful subject. I am more happy to share with you all the publications listed below were initiated by the publishers.

Digital SLR Photography_June 2012

The image "Paper Waveform" was been published in the magazine under Reader Showcase in "Digital SLR Photography" June 2012. This is one of the leading photography Magazine in UK.


Published in Composition magazine

I am again excited to share with you all that my image "Golden Arc" was published in the Composition magazine.

As per the note of their editor to me before publication "Composition magazine is a web based magazine (PDF format) based in Israel. In every issue we publish our top ten photos of the month, these photos are meticulously selected by our editorial board"






You can have a look at this site if interested at : http://composition.co.il/index.php/he/download
Can get a download at: http://goo.gl/R9e8O



On Assignment Published

My article on paper abstract has been published in the section of on assignment in the 15th annual edition of Betterphotography Magazine June 2012.




I am thankful to all my followers & appreciators for keep me encouraging for doing work & sharing with you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BPOY 2011

I am really excited to share with you all that I was selected as category winner for Still Life: The obvious Things in the annual photo contest conducted by India's leading photography Magazine "Better photography". My attached image Paper Swan was selected as winner in the still life. In the category "Joy of color" another image "Rainbow Twirl" was nominated in final 6 whereas "Paper Waveform was shortlisted in top 20 images. It was overwhelming to see my work on paper abstract being appreciated so highly especially considering around 70,000 entries from all over India. The eight category winners were invited to Mumbai & were offered the challenge to photo shoot in Mumbai on the theme of "Spirit of Mumbai". I was supposed to shoot for 4 days & submit 10 individual images & 8-12 images in series for photo essay. Though I didn't able to turn that for grabbing overall winner award among 8 I was hap

Paper Abstract Photography

     D ear friends finally I am able to take some time for sharing the behind the scene secrets on paper abstract work with you all. I hope you will enjoy it & ignore the delayed publication of this article. How it all started ?      I love to shoot all subjects which attracts me irrespective of what it is ! I have not yet restricted myself to any specific genre in the photography. I am not a professional photographer & can only utilize my weekends/holidays time for the hobby. Considering my small kid "Manas" which is now around 15 months old I had to restrict my freedom for shooting outdoor on weekends. This focused my attention to family portraits, still life & abstracts. Image 1 : Motion : This shot was taken to convey the feel of motion using still life. During taking this shot f or getting the movements of paper I allowed to move the end of papers with the help of ceiling fan. The the ripples on stable glass bott

The Spirit Of Indian Fair

In Indian city & villages the fair/Mela other than festival & cultural activities are being regularly devised. It mainly contains various adventure sports specially for kids like giant wheel & rides. I visited such fair with my kid & sharing some shots showing the spirit of Indian Mela. Mostly there fairs are being run during vacation of children's like summer vacation, Diwali vacation,new year celebration etc. Mela is a Sanskrit word meaning 'gathering' or 'to meet' or a Fair. It is used in the Indian subcontinent for all sizes of gathering and can be religious, commercial, cultural or sports. In rural traditions melas or village fairs were (and in some cases still are) of great importance. This led to their export around the world by south Asian diaspora communities wishing to bring something of that tradition to their new countries. The purpose of these fairs is to offer an opportunity to enjoy amusement rides like Giant Wheel, fun